As you all know we are moving pretty soon to TX. I'm already putting all of our books into boxes and I came across these two newspapers. This is what it says:
"It had never happened, not once since the Thurston High School tennis courts were built in 1989. Year after year, the Thruston girls team lost to Sheldon. Then on Tuesday, the streak ended."
Emily went to Thruston and was on the tennis team that year. I miss playing tennis with my wife and hopefully once she has Sam we will play again.
I hope you can see her now on this one. Doesn't she have a beautiful smile : )
And I also found this one and thought it was cool.
I also found a random newspaper and I went through every single page trying to find something about Emily or something!!!!, didn't find a thing! Later I asked Emily why she keeps that newspaper and she said that it was Jan 1 2000! Hahahaha. I guess kids thought it was cool that it was the year 2000! All I remember about the year 2000 is that some people thought it was the end of the world..... glad to still be alive!
2 comments:
Yes, Emily has a beautiful smile but I'm not sure that's what I'd call what she's doing in the picture. Hahaha... I remember the year 2000 thing. I never did understand why everyone was so freaked out. I thought maybe my computer might stop or something but that was about it... I am a worrier, but that wasn't something that concerned me too much. I'm curious if Emily put that face on on purpose for the tsunami fund raiser picture or if they caught her unaware. It's such a studious concerned look. :)
I can't tell which one is Em except in the last picture. :) I love her pregnancy pictures and she probably will always look the same with her pregnancies because of the wonderful way she carries those beautiful babies! I am so excited for you all.
Post a Comment