Sunday, July 3, 2011

4th of July weekend!!!!!


So we finally woke up at 6:00 am to watch the balloons take off! It was pretty cool to see all the balloons with their bright colors. We met up with Sarah, Brett, the girls and Emily's parents. The sun was still hiding behind the gorgeous Provo mountains and the weather was warm. Afterwards we went to Cracker-barrel for a delicious old fashion breakfast . 

There you have it! First collage in photoshop. (Not too bad!)
Here are some more pictures for you guys to enjoy!

Look at that balloon taking off! (instead of Look I wrote Luke! hahaha)

Luke still in his pajamas! : )

I think it would be cool the actually ride one. We got on the one in Downtown Disney but it wasn't a huge ride or anything. Has anyone actually got to ride one?

Look at them go!

Darth Vador: "Luke I am your father" hahaha (even though I have never seen a star-wars movie)

11 comments:

Karen K. said...

The Coke bottle looks like it's going to attach itself to Darth Vader. What really made me chuckle though was at first glance it appeared Luke was flipping off the photographer. ;) We know he wasn't! I love the balloon festival. We got there too late this year--it was better when we got to see them being inflated, but oh well. And, Francisco, you MUST watch Star Wars!

Stephanie Moreno said...

Yo quiero estar ahi!!!!! Eso si, tenaz levantarse tan temprano, aunque valio la pena, las fotos lo confirman.

Besos a ti y a tu linda familia.

Francisco J. Darquea said...

Nos levantamos temprano eso si, pero valio la pena. En la mañana el aire no está tan caliente y es perfecto para que los globos puedan volar.

@Karen: I'll make sure I watch them before I start dental school and I'll tell you what I think about it.

Sarah Peterson said...

your photo shop layering looks very nice! I especially like the writing on the balloons ;) You've got some great pics of Luke in the last few posts. He really is one of the cutest little boys ever ;)

Amanda D said...

I love your pictures. I have lived in Utah for 5 years and have never gone to see the balloon festival with Victor. I've always wanted to go too. There is one next weekend where my dad lives that we plan on going to though. I hope you had a good 4th of July holiday and I like the "Look" almost "Luke" and Star Wars. I only liked the 3rd movie of them by the way. The rest are beyond super corny.

Amanda D said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda D said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda D said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Margarita said...

Me parece hermoso ver todos esos globos flotar en el cielo.Se ve que se divertieron mucho. Besitos

Margarita said...

Me parece hermoso ver todos esos globos flotar en el cielo.Se ve que se divertieron mucho. Besitos

Margarita said...

Que hermosa exibicion, me alegro que la disfruten.Saludos!