I just have to say that our 4th of July was amazing. Not only we had amazing fireworks, but we had Emma's family visiting from Oregon. Stadium of fire at BYU stadium was a blast and definitely my favorite 4th of July so far. We had David Archilute and Brad Paisley singing. Even though I didn't know any of their songs they sing pretty well, I guess that's why their famous. David sang the Star Spangled Banner and it was way cool.
Any way here are some pictures of us enjoying and celebrating the independence of the USA.
http://www.slide.com/r/ho1BUeum4D9ZXp21HV9C4Cv-eS0cxcdj?previous_view=lt_embedded_url (it didn't let me add any music : (
Thank you Catherine for baby sitting Luke on a Friday night!!!! We truly love you and appreciate all you do for us. You are a great baby sitter and Luke loves you too.
2 comments:
Great slideshow. You have an amazing camera. My pictures looked like crud!
I really like your pictures. The fire works look crazy awesome and you, Em, and her parents look great.
Post a Comment