Sunday, September 4, 2011

Meet Mr. Oso


You are about to meet Mr. Oso. Mr Oso has become Luke's best friend, especially when it comes to bed time. They like to snuggle together and read the SAME books over and over again. Emily reads the same 10 books every time Luke takes a nap or goes to bed, which is twice a day. 


In all his books Luke can point to lots of objects and say the sounds of different animals, he even knows what the insects say! : )  



He knows the sounds for cow, cat, dog, pig, monkey, lion, owl, bunny, elephant, train, rat, bird, snake, tiger, duck and baby chick. So next time you see him, test him; but of course it has to be in Spanish if you don't want to get a blank stare. 

I just love his little PIECITOS! 

My love Emily took this pic before heading off to church today

6 comments:

Matt - Alicia said...

Que hermosas fotos de los dos juntos con el church outfit. Hermosos. Que gigante ese oso ve hasta miedo da jajjaja. Y como dice el conejo que esa no me se jajaja

Karen K. said...

I guess I'd better learn me some spanish animal sounds in the next nine weeks! The pictures are all adorable of course. The last one is particularly wonderful. Love Luke's little vest and tie and white shirt!

Stephanie Moreno said...

Son una familia ejemplar, me encanta leer sus posts.
Las fotos de Luke son bellisimas. Es una personita muy vivaz, no necesito conocerlo para quererlo. Que Dios los bendiga siemrpe.

Kirsten & Midge said...

So cute guys. I wish I would have had started my blog when my first was born. It is a great scrapbook for your children.

Amanda D said...

I love the pictures and the story of Mr. Oso. How big is that bear and where on earth did you get one so big? Maybe it just looks super big with a little toddler? I love the last picture and you guys are just so adorable. Such an amazing family.

inesmodel said...

Me encanto las fotos!! estan bellisimas,la ultima foto es adorable ver a los dos con corbata y al mismo tiempo ver a un futuro misionero!! Los amo.
Que chevere q se lleve tan bien con su oso!