
I have an amazing wife. After a week at home and seeing all the hard work that is to have a toddler and a new born at home I have to give all credit to Emily. She is just amazing beyond measure. She never complains about anything. She makes it seem that all comes natural and that it is easy, which I know is not true. There are those long nights that interrupt her sleep, many diapers to change, a hungry baby to feed, a toddler that is entering the terrible 2s, and a husband to take care of. I believe she is a professional mom and wife! I don't know how she does it all. She doesn't complain about being tired or even grumpy! She's always in a good mood and as far as I know the baby sleeps like an angel at night! : ) She doesn't get complicated with the babies and I feel that we can always be on the go. It might take 30 extra min to get ready to go out, but it is not a problem. And have I mentioned that she ALWAYS looks good. She is a natural queen that doesn't need the sparkle of fancy things to feel appreciated or special (Don't worry honey, once I have money you'll get those things ; ) but I know you don't really care )
I'm pretty sure there are even more things that she does that I have yet to discover and learn to appreciate. Sweetie I love you and I just wanted to say THANK YOU. I consider myself a very very lucky guy. TE AMO.
Forgive me if you think in this post I'm bragging, but I can't help it and all of it is true.
6 comments:
Awww! I love the picture! It's true--you have an awesome wife! Emily, you're amazing!
it takes a good husband to realize that just because she doesn't complain that it isn't hard. Emily is awesome! I wish I were more like her! This was a sweet post. Your a wonderful man to post this!
I completely agree. You are a very blessed man and the boys are blessed kiddos! I love you all.
osea estas camote!!! Que lindo :)
Que sastifaccion me da que ames y aprecies todo lo q tu esposa Emily hace!! Me hace tan feliz verte enamorado de esta bella y gran mujer que Dios te puso en tu camino ,que este gran amor crezca cada dia y que sigas amandola y reconociendo todo lo que Emily hace por ti y sus hijos es mi oracion de todos los dias. Te amo por ser un padre y esposo ejemplar!!
Emily is pretty amazing. That picture is stunning and I imagine that it is hard to take care of a little baby, a terrible 2 year old and have a hubby gone so much. Of course Emily is a natural and makes it easy. She is a great mother, but make sure she does get the breaks she needs and love and attention from you too. I told you she is a baby machine and is amazing at it!
Post a Comment