Monday, December 19, 2011

I'm 1/8th of a dentist! : )

I finished one semester of dental school. And oh boy IT WAS HARD!
I took 39 exams, 11 quizzes, 6 gross anatomy presentations, 2 evidence based dentistry cases and lots of teeth that I waxed up! 
I'm writing this post to remember these long days of studying. Waking up at 5 am and studying till 10 pm pretty much everyday of the week including Saturday(Except for Sundays, of course). I ended up with pretty good grades and there might be a change that I end up specializing.... we'll see.
I'm grateful for the support of my sweet wife and my children. 
Dental school is NOT easy, in fact it is the HARDEST thing I've ever done. 

3 comments:

inesmodel said...

Estoy tan orgullosa de ti por todos tus logros. Te amo con todo mi corazon y se que el Senor te seguira bendiciendo por ser un gran hombre!!! No cambies

Karen K. said...

You are such a hard worker, Francisco. I have a greater admiration for doctors, dentists, nurses, etc. now that I've seen your schedule and your 28 credit hours (with no fun electives either!). I've heard it gets easier--I certainly hope so, for your sake! I guess it depends on which school you're going to though--how the curriculum is set up. We love you and we continually pray for you and for your success.

Amanda D said...

1/8th of a dentist is quite the accomplishment. We are so proud and know that you will be the best dentist around. We hope that we live near you so that our kids will have such a great person to do to. I am pretty picky about my dentists and they have to be the best! LOL