My sister in law Sarah showed me how to cut Luke's hair so I did it! I think he looks very handsome. I can't believe how fast this little guy is growing. Today as he was walking home with Emily from play group Luke noticed the letters that labeled each of the carports, so he starting saying "A e e i i a b" meaning the alphabet. Then he noticed the stop sign had letter on it, then he noticed that all the cars have letters on the license plates; he was so excited to see that letters are everywhere.
![]() |
| Just like papi he wanted to have gel on his hair. |
| Not a great pic, but he is smiling... |
Ohh have we mentioned that Sam has a dimple in his right cheek just like mami. It is so cute.


4 comments:
No. No. It looks horrible. You need to move back to utah so i can cut his hair! Haha... Just kidding ;) you did a great job!
How fun to watch him as he discovers that letters are everywhere. :) Did my other comment disappear or do you check them before they show up? I just commented before this one...
Ok, the other one isn't going to appear. Dang it! What did I say, anyway??? I liked the haircut, LOVE the outfit he has on and want to know if you've cut Sam's hair yet ;)
He looks so grown up! Your boys are just so handsome!
Post a Comment