Saturday, June 2, 2012

Is it a Bird? Is it a Plane? No! It's Super Luke!


4 comments:

Karen K. said...

Ok, so that's about the fifth time I've watched it now. I love when he says 'not working!' and then runs into the bedroom--perhaps to regenerate those powers???

Francisco J. Darquea said...

Your not alone! I've watched like 10 times!!! plus the making!!! I just love the fact that he truly believes he has powers! Of course those power don't work when he climbs on the table, runs naked, open the fridge to get snacks,etc, etc. Oh I love him so much

Karen K. said...

You are suuuuuuuuuuuuch a good dad. I love how you play with your boys. You were meant to be a father. Hugs!

Amanda D said...

I also have to admit that I have watched this movie quite a bit and the kiddos love it! I love the innocence and belief that little children have. Plus your acting skills are great too!