He is such the little bouncer! I remember that from when we were in Utah. He was so exuberant vs. Emma's ummmm 'laid-back' baby attitude (meaning no bouncing whatsoever!). I especially love the walking part of this video and how it starts with his legs and slowly shows what's happening. Love the music choice too. Very nice! Thanks for the post. Made me smile.
You need another comment cuz those little walkin' legs just make me grin every time I see them! That and his squeal (which sounds just like Luke's on an earlier video).
2 comments:
He is such the little bouncer! I remember that from when we were in Utah. He was so exuberant vs. Emma's ummmm 'laid-back' baby attitude (meaning no bouncing whatsoever!). I especially love the walking part of this video and how it starts with his legs and slowly shows what's happening. Love the music choice too. Very nice! Thanks for the post. Made me smile.
You need another comment cuz those little walkin' legs just make me grin every time I see them! That and his squeal (which sounds just like Luke's on an earlier video).
Post a Comment