Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Sam's 7 months pictures

Last Sunday as we were getting ready to go to church, Sam was just so happy. I was getting him dressed and I couldn't resist his smiles and giggles. I went and got Luke's white comforter and placed it on top or our bed, got some pillows for support and got my little naked model!

I think the pictures turned out great, and we still made it on time to church!








This last pictures was hilarious, Sam was naked and the next thing I know Luke is naked too! He got undressed all by himself! 

3 comments:

Karen K. said...

Such beautiful boys. I cannot believe how much they don't look alike! ;)

Francisco J. Darquea said...

I know it is kind of weird. They definitely look like brothers though : )

Karen K. said...

Sam has so many expressions. I like his 'debonair' look (3rd down I think) and his 'Mom, help!' look in the last one. The others are just plain beautiful and sweet and priceless. Hug him for me please.