Tuesday, May 28, 2013

We still have the buying bug! Now we want bikes, yikes!



-Francisco

3 comments:

Karen K. said...

Lovely video and I like the music in this one! I could NEVER get mad at Sam--he has the sweetest darned expression!!! Also, don't you buy any bikes...you'll get a lecture. ;)

Karen K. said...

Also, what was with Francisco and Sam in the flowers--were you taking him back in there or getting him out???

Dawn said...

Be patient. When school loans have to be paid off you will be glad to know you lived a very frugal life while in school and can get them paid off in a reasonable amount of time. One (just one) of my loans, by paying the minimum due monthly for the past 5 years = 12,000 paid in interest and 5,000 in principle. It can be ugly. It's hard holding back but ask yourself every time you go to buy something DO WE NEED IT? Also highly recommended book would be Dave Ramsey (he's pretty logical, easy to follow and motivating)

I know it's hard!!