I just want to document that we were lucky to win the LDS academy of dentist scholarship for $1000!
Then the same week after buying tickets for Catching fire, we won two extra tickets to any movie! Then, the same week Emily also received a $60 gift from the Abacus project! We also went to see Josh Groban.
I wish every week was as good as this one. We decided to buy bikes (using the scholarship $), we got a bike-trailer also and we are super excited. The cherry on top of all this was to find out that we are having another boy! This week has been very eventful, and I'm just feeling very blessed, blessed beyond measure.
-Francisco
The top 5 ways to make your city feel like home
6 years ago
1 comment:
Catching up on the blogging world! Congrats on the boy and your awesome luck. Hopefully it has continued through the new year!
Post a Comment