We have been waiting for this moment for oh, about 2 years.
As soon as we had two boys, we always speculated what the next would be. Would
it be a girl? What would she look like? What about another boy?! That would be
crazy. I wonder if he would end up looking like the other boys? Maybe he’d be
darker?
Well, we went to our ultrasound appointment ready for
anything. As soon as the sonographer put the Doppler thing to my belly,
Francisco said I’m pretty sure I just saw it. It’s a boy! My heart held on a little
longer.. .maybe not. He could have just seen the umbilical cord. Then the
sonographer confirmed, oh! Yes, he’s not hiding anything today. It is
definitely a boy.
Disappointment? A little. Sad? I’ll admit, a tiny bit. But Excited?
Yes! Love? Yes. It’s true that I want a girl to dress up in ribbons and bows. I
want to struggle to do her hair and decorate her nursery. BUT I also feel so
much love already for this sweet little boy that is inside me. I know I have
the best boys in the world and to have another will be awesome. I’m pretty sure
Heavenly Father has a beautiful little girl waiting for us in heaven, but I can
wait for her. For now, we will be that family of ALL boys and I hope and pray
that I can raise them right to be strong, righteous, God-loving, respectful
gentlemen.
And with any good photo-shoot, there were bound to be some pretty funny photo-FAILS. Here's a good one. Maybe we should try out for the Jack in the Box commercials.


1 comment:
Ema, you are such a gorgeous lady, and your boys are definitely adoable, sweet little gentlemen, I'm sure this next one will be as well. Plus you guys make super cute kids :) I'm excited for you someday, when it's a girl, she'll be lucky to have so many big brothers to protect her!! Congratulations on another beauitful little boy! He's a lucky little man to come to such a special family!
Post a Comment