So, these are some pictures some of you MIGHT not have seen yet. This one above is of the infamous Francisco dancing with my Ma at the reception. We do have the video, but i won't post it until my Ma gives me the go. haha
I just really like the simplicity of this one. I think it's really sweet. and i just love holding that wonderful soft brown hand of his...
This one is of us dancing... I love a man in suspenders! I don't know what it is about them; i just think they are so hott!
So, see, this blogging thing is already bed cuz I'm procrastinating writing thank you notes and doing the dishes! ugh!

3 comments:
Suspenders, huh. Who'da thunk. I love that picture. I also like the one where you're poking at his chest (like "hey buster...") (No it's not posted on the blog everyone). I actually like the dancing pic with Francisco and I. It looks like we're having a lot of fun and I don't look as freaked out as I really was. ;) And yes, the hand holding picture is very sweet.
I love the pictures. Looks like you had a great time in FLorida. However I can't help noticing that in your last sentence you said bed instead of bad. Newlyweds!!!!!!!!!! lol
Good one Roxy, good one. Wait a minute, what are you insinuating? Didn't you mean she's just TIRED?
Post a Comment