Thanksgiving!!!! Yum! Yum!
The cousins and their babies....... The family is growing so fast...It was nice to spend with all the family. First we went over Amanda's family and we had a wonderful feast. Then we drove to Bountiful to visit the other side of the family where everyone pretty much just had a baby. So the phrase "Multiply and replenish the earth" they take it seriously.
Emily now wants a baby...............................She wants a girl...... We will just have to see what happens.
Here all the babies are posing, Alanis was sleeping like a "baby"!choose one Emma!
This picture is sooo funny.
Nathaniel is ready for winter. Brbrbrrrr!
Emma developing her mother skills
Random pic that we thought it was cute
More family that were visiting from Arizona! It was great to have them there as well.
This picture I look sooo fat! I don't even know why I'm posting it. But Emma liked it!I know is not very common.... in fact is not common at all... but we danced a little. It was fun.
6 comments:
I guess! It looks like everyone was multiplying and replenishing at about the same time. Those babies are all adorable. Who is the surprised looking little guy next to Alanis? That picture is a hoot! I love the pic of you Em and Alanis at the bottom. I want you to have a baby girl too! We didn't dance on Thanksgiving...but I would've put you to shame the other day when I was dancin' while getting ready for work--in front of the bathroom mirror! Ha ha ha ha hee heh hee hee. I was gooooooood. LOL (Seriously, I am laughing so hard I'm coughing!)
Thanks for this post. Love ya!!!!
Yeah for babies! Ha :) Maybe we can have baby girls around the same time. Cute picturs--Happy Thanksgiving, guys!
LOL that's funny. I am laughing too just by picturing it on my mind! LOL
Go Babies! They are so amazing! You guys would be so cute having one at the same time! I would love it!
Whoa! Slow down! Yes, I want a baby, BUT I also need to finish school!!! So, I'm be ecstatic if I do get pregnant, BUT just for the record, we are not trying. yet.
The "bright eyed" little boy next to Alanis is Xander or Zander (I'm not sure how to spell it!)Isn't he hilarious! haha
cute pictures! Babies are so much fun to have around...and give back to their parents! lol
When the time comes...I want kids...but I first need to accomplish step one...husband. lol
love ya guys!
Post a Comment