Sunday, February 7, 2010

Happy B-Day my sweet Emily!!!

Today I just want to brag about my awesome, amazing, delightful wife that God has given me.

Happy Birthday sweet heart!

I love you with all my heart, you have made every day of my life, just incredible!

In this your, special day I want to remind you how special you are.

Emily:

Has an amazing personality
Is a true good friend
Woman of faith
Has lots of courage
Sweet and faithful
Just gorgeous
Beautiful smile
Excellent mom
Honest
Loving & caring
Hard worker
Sensitive to others’ feelings
Is mart
Smarty pants J

For these & many other reasons I want to celebrate with you every birthday of yours. I don’t want to miss a single one.

My best wishes to you honey in this year. I love you.

Francisco.

You are and you will always be special to me.



4 comments:

Karen K. said...

Beautiful daughter with beautiful grandbaby...you have a beautiful birthday! I love you.

(I cannot believe how big Luke has gotten in just a couple of weeks. I love that picture!)

Lanette said...

Awww! Happy Birthday Em! Those are beautiful pictures, and yes Fransisco, you have an amazing wife =)

Dawn said...

Happy LATE birthday. I hope you had a good day with your husband and beautiful baby boy!

Sarah Peterson said...

those are beautiful pics. ;) CUTE!!