Luke was blessed on January 17, 2010. He had pretty much ALL of his family there. It was great having so many people be able to come and share that special day with him. UNFORTUNATELY Luke had a blow out in his diaper as soon as we got home from church SO we could not take any pictures of him in his outfit that day! So sad. I just got around to putting him back in the outfit yesterday and had a little photo shoot. He did great! I love his smiles! The outfit is actually Nathaniel's blessing outfit that we borrowed. It's such a cute little tuxedo. :)
We had the same experience with Ethan! He had his first MAJOR blow-out at church after the blessing, so I had to do pictures of him in it later! That is, after carefully soaking it, washing and bleaching it, etc. Oh, the joys! PS: Love the little birdie background. :)
5 comments:
Honey I love the pictures, and I love you too! I like the blog! :)
We had the same experience with Ethan! He had his first MAJOR blow-out at church after the blessing, so I had to do pictures of him in it later! That is, after carefully soaking it, washing and bleaching it, etc. Oh, the joys!
PS: Love the little birdie background. :)
Hey! Luke looks so handsome! Love you, and I love the blog background!
Awww, he's so dashing! He has a beautiful smile.
He is sooo cute Emily!
Post a Comment