So, I was looking at the grocery ads the other day and Luke wanted to play with the paper. He just looked so cute playing with it and pretending to read it that I took pictures. I didn't think anything of it. Just cute. However, when I told a friend about this, they informed me that I probably shouldn't let me baby eat newspaper because it's dirty. I want your honest opinion: Do you think it's really bad to give your baby newspaper to play with?
The top 5 ways to make your city feel like home
6 years ago
4 comments:
What do they mean by 'dirty?' It certainly is messy! I'm not sure the ink is good for him, but then again, is it bad? For now I'd monitor how much of it he's eating, otherwise I wouldn't worry. (I'll be looking it up on the internet...) ;)
My mom use to deliver news papers and I would help and we would come home with black hands. So in a way they are dirty because of the ink and probably isn't the best for Luke but sometimes kids just gotta have fun right? At least you got way cute pictures out of it.
I do not think it is dirty. It doesn't have germs and stuff on it. It is inky though, so it is messy ;) I let Liv eat newspaper! HA! She seems to be fine.. although maybe I could link that to her tantrums...;) j/k
I wouldn't let him eat it, but playing with is fine in my book. Not saying my kids have never accidentally eaten paper.
Post a Comment