Que ricas nalgas! jajaja <3
K bello mi Luke, que lindo como juega con su sombra! Osea y la musica del background perfect :)
I love Luke, this video, his shadow and his bum. This is a great video and I am glad that you shared it.
That was delightful and brought a big smile to my face. Such innocence and a really cute bum! Loved it!!! Not at all boring for me. :)
haha- that is cute. My girls have never noticed there shadows ;)
Luke is cute. I love the way he is, this is a nice video.
OMG why didn't you tell me about this??!! he's so adorable... I love this video. I miss him! He's such a little cutie!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Que ricas nalgas! jajaja <3
K bello mi Luke, que lindo como juega con su sombra! Osea y la musica del background perfect :)
I love Luke, this video, his shadow and his bum. This is a great video and I am glad that you shared it.
That was delightful and brought a big smile to my face. Such innocence and a really cute bum! Loved it!!! Not at all boring for me. :)
haha- that is cute. My girls have never noticed there shadows ;)
Luke is cute. I love the way he is, this is a nice video.
OMG why didn't you tell me about this??!! he's so adorable... I love this video. I miss him! He's such a little cutie!
Post a Comment