Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Mis padres (My parents)

My parents


Mi mami


Mi papi

These are my parents back in the day. I was going through some of the old pictures that my sister Catherine brought back from Ecuador. I decided to scan a few to preserve them better. I'll be posting more old pictures. I wish I had story for those pictures but sadly I don't.
I love my parents.  

5 comments:

Matt - Alicia said...

K jovencitos que se ven tus papis! los padres realmente son los que nos dieron la vida y debemos estar muy agradecidos!

Karen K. said...

Your parents are beautiful, attractive individuals. I can see your Dad's expression in you and Victor at times :)

Dawn said...

Cool pictures! Your mama is a beautiful girl :-) and your dad just looks cool.

Sarah Peterson said...

they are beautiful people. haha- Dawn is right, your Dad looks "cool"

Margarita said...

Juventud divino tesoro.