Amanda organized a surprise baby shower for Emily. Emily loved it and she will have to blog about it once she gets a break from her internship. I just want to post some picture so that we'll remember this special occasion.
Amanda made this wonderful and yummy cake
Just too cute! The kids were playing on the play set that day.
I just realized that the only way I will know what is going on in your lives is by reading your blog! You better update it often!! Especially when you have the baby and the baby with Luke!
4 comments:
oh my goodness, I LOVE those pictures of Claire and Luke on the play set. How CUTE!!!
Me too, those are darling. I have to admit though, I kept hoping the girls wouldn't knock Luke down the ladder... intentionally or unintentionally!
BTW, it was a great shower and Amanda did a great job of planning it.
I just realized that the only way I will know what is going on in your lives is by reading your blog! You better update it often!! Especially when you have the baby and the baby with Luke!
Post a Comment