Sunday, January 13, 2013

Our little project

I don't know if we have mentioned it before but Luke loves taking baths! He would stay in the water as long as he can, even if the water get cold. He likes to see his feet and hands get all wrinkly. Emily showed me this little project on pinterest of pvc pieces and suction cups that can go on the bathtub wall and the kids can play. I showed Luke what we were doing, and off we went to Walmart to get the suction cups and then we headed off to Homedepot. We got home started drilling and Luke was already naked; he just couldn't wait to play with his new bath toys! It was really hilarious; he played for about and hour or more and then he got dressed.



 

It wasn't too long when once again I found him in the bathtub like this.





What a cutie, I really like spending time with my precious Luke.

3 comments:

Emily D said...

Thank you Francisco for taking charge and just doing it! Whenever I think about doing some sort of project, I think about it for forever and then plan it out and then wait and well, it just takes a long time to get it done. You saw the picture, decided to do it, and got it done that weekend. Amazing! and I am glad Luke is happy with it too!

Karen K. said...

That is an awesome project. How fun for Luke (and Sam too)! I love how Luke loves his baths. He's a cutie-pie.

Dawn said...

What a cute project and super cute kid!!