To my dear loving Emily,
Happy birthday my sweetie! What a special day. I'm so blessed to be married to the person of my dreams, literally though.... the person of my dreams! You are everything I ever dreamed of and much more.
You are so patient, no only with the kids but also with me, there is much I need to learn from you.
You are a great example of motherhood. You are indeed an amazing mom that is teaching our children good values and basically everything People ask me how do I do it through dental school with 2 kids, and I tell them, I don't know, but you should ask my wife how she does it with 2 kids and no husband! You are a great support for me and I love you even more for it. Thank you
Having you in my life dear Emily has truly brought me more stability, purpose and far more happiness to my life that I ever imagined. Very often just by looking at you and our kids and just get this feeling of excitement inside me (that's probably why I'm always kissing you). I love you, and I just want to make sure we celebrate your birthday like we're suppose to. You are the most important person in my life, and even though at times (most of the time) it seems I'm submerge in "dental school stuff" I know my priorities and my biggest blessing... YOU.
What a great cook we have at home, I even have friends at school asking to be on my "meal plan". Thank you Em, I know it is not easy but I for sure appreciate it. You are my better half, my everything.
I love you
Francisco (El guapo)
1 comment:
Oh Francisco,
Thank you so much for all the birthday surprises and the awesome birthday date yesterday. The Truffles are AMAZING! and I am excited for the cake (we need to invite some friends over to help us eat it!) and I love the blog post. You are the best at showing me how much you love me. Thank you. and the little scavenger hunt was cute! When I read the note, I first thought it said "Check the b-log" and I just couldn't figure out what the "b-log" was! I love you!
Post a Comment