Thursday, November 14, 2013

Letter to Jesus


Luke wrote a letter to Jesus yesterday. First he drew sound waves on several small pieces of paper. He came up to me and asked me how to write "Jesus", so I wrote it down for him and told him to write it below. Then he brings me another paper and asks how to write "vibrations". So I do the same thing. Next thing I know he is asking for envelops and stickers and a stamp. I bring him one envelop and stickers that look like stamps. So he addresses his envelop to Jesus (by copying my letters again) with the address of 'outer space' and stuffs the letters/pieces of paper in with a few coins (We have talked about tithing in the past and how it is like paying back money to Jesus). Then he adds a sticker "stamp" to the corner of the envelop. We get our shoes on and take it to the mail box.

Later he tells me that in his letter he asked Jesus why we need sound waves.

Good question Luke. I hope you get your answer...

4 comments:

Karen K. said...

Awesome, awesome, awesome. I don't even know what to say to this except I want to know why we need sound waves too. :)

Karen K. said...

Was his return address on it?

Karen K. said...

Should I answer??? I mean... should I help the Lord out?

Emily D said...

He didn't put his return address on it. I am not sure if we should answer or not. I thought about that as well. I did tell him that Jesus probably would not answer because that is not how he talks to us and tried to explain that He uses feelings to answer questions. I'm pretty sure he has forgotten about his letter, but maybe not. (He remembered about a month later that he sent a letter to his cousins and wanted to call them and make sure they got it!)