Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I love, love, LOVE his little toesies! He looks so peaceful. You are blessed to have a baby that sleeps 7 hours. I can't even manage 7 hours sometimes without "assistance"! Thanks for posting new pics.
Snug as a bug.
Gotta love a sleeping baby!
I'll bet that little piece of toenail is just bugging Sarah to death! hahaha
That's amazing that he sleeps so long! How lucky! He is sooooo cute. I love that he is crossing his legs:)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I love, love, LOVE his little toesies! He looks so peaceful. You are blessed to have a baby that sleeps 7 hours. I can't even manage 7 hours sometimes without "assistance"! Thanks for posting new pics.
Snug as a bug.
Gotta love a sleeping baby!
I'll bet that little piece of toenail is just bugging Sarah to death! hahaha
That's amazing that he sleeps so long! How lucky! He is sooooo cute. I love that he is crossing his legs:)
Post a Comment