Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Who wears short shorts?






All that we want to say is: ISN'T HE SO CUTE???

4 comments:

Ivannape said...

such a cutie and way to go Emily on your graduation so exciting thats so great Great job with finishing school and having a new little one Nice multitasking. Such a cute lil guy Can't wait to see him whenever we come to visit lots of love Aprilee

Amanda D said...

Luke wears short short! Great pictures and he is getting so adorably chunky! We like 'em nice and thick.

Danielle said...

He is really cute! That last pic makes him look like he has LONG LEGS! Super cute.

Karen K. said...

He is the CUTEST little baby boy I know of! (I may be a bit biased, but not much.) He is irresistible. I love how his little tongue is sticking out. Did he ever get that sock off? (BTW he is a good combo of the two of you.)